I wanted to draw your attention to several new resources in the LINCS Resource Collection. Over the next weeks, we will be explores these in depth.
- Adult Charter Schools: Creating Economic Opportunities for America's Families https://lincs.ed.gov/professional-development/resource-collections/profile-1139
- BC Reads: Adult Literacy Fundamental English - Reader 2 https://lincs.ed.gov/professional-development/resource-collections/profile-1145
- BC Reads: Adult Literacy Fundamental English – Reader 3 https://lincs.ed.gov/professional-development/resource-collections/profile-1147
- Blending College Preparation and Career Development for Adult Students in New England https://lincs.ed.gov/professional-development/resource-collections/profile-1134
- Career Pathways Programming for Adult Learners in Chicago, Houston, and Miami: Final Report https://lincs.ed.gov/professional-development/resource-collections/profile-1085
- Digital Equity: Exploring this Modern Civil Right https://lincs.ed.gov/professional-development/resource-collections/profile-1132
- Exploring Coaching for Powerful Technology Use in Education https://lincs.ed.gov/professional-development/resource-collections/profile-1125
- Low-Literacy Adult ESL Study Circle II: Next Steps in Designing Balanced Instruction https://lincs.ed.gov/professional-development/resource-collections/profile-1131
- Overcoming Math Anxiety https://lincs.ed.gov/professional-development/resource-collections/profile-1133
I hope you take a look at these resources.