Final Call: Seeking Educators for Illinois Digital Learning Lab, Fall 2017 --> Join Us!

Greetings, my name is Alecia and I'm based in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. I'm excited to be part of the CoP here on LINCS and wanted to share an upcoming opportunity with you which will kick off Thursday, October 26th in Bloomington, IL. In coordination with Grand Victoria Foundation and the Joyce Foundation, we are launching the Illinois Digital Learning Lab to explore the use of technology in adult education classrooms. We are accepting applications to the program through Wednesday, October 4th: Application Form for Illinois Digital Learning Lab, Fall 2017.  

We are seeking educators like you who are innovative, experimental, and adopters of technology and cutting edge teaching approaches. The program will create a community of educators focused on professional development. The program has three core elements:

1. Support for adult educators and their programs on how to effectively incorporate learning technology into the classroom, with expert coaches and curated resources.

2. facilitated learning community for educators and administrators to support, advise, and learn from each other and from the resources they find valuable.

3. Capturing insights about the most effective digital tools, delivery models, support strategies, which can then be shared across the state of Illinois.

Being part of this community will evolve over 1.5 years, including commitment to attend two in-person workshops and a virtual biweekly call. In appreciation of your time, participating educators will be provided a stipend.

For more information please reach out to Alecia Ohm, Program Manager at aohm@idl-lab.org or (630)335-5194.