Subject: You're Invited to the Event: Using CareerOneStop to Provide a Successful ReEntry Transition Inside & Outside of Correctional
You're Invited to the Event
Using CareerOneStop to Provide a Successful ReEntry Transition Inside & Outside of Correctional
Staff from CareerOneStop will present how to use CareerOneStop within the correctional facility setting to support a successful reentry transition. Also presented will be pathways, tools, and resources to help support individuals with a criminal record in their past pursue employment and training.
Tricia Dahlman, Business Technology Manager, CareerOneStop, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Julie Remington, Content Strategist and User Experience Lead, CareerOneStop, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Donald Haughton, Supervisory Workforce Analyst, US Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Mike Ellsworth, Program Manager, CareerOneStop, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Date: Thursday, March 04, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM-1:30 PM ET
Length: 1 hour 30 minutes
Registration for this event is limited and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis; please register today.
On the Day of Your Event, Remember:
- You can login to the event no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of your event.
- The audio will be broadcast through your computer speakers.
- Closed Captioning is provided for all WorkforceGPS virtual events.
- Once you have joined the event, if you need additional support, please ask the event facilitator.
- Attendees are registered on a first come, first served basis; there is no wait list. You may unregister from this event by clicking on your MyEvents page.
- Virtual events are recorded and archived on WorkforceGPS approximately about three business days after the event concludes; you may manage your events from your MyEvents Profile page.
- Virtual events are supported by all major browsers. Please make sure yours is up to date.
Please contact the WorkforceGPS Helpdesk at Support@WorkforceGPS.org or give us a call 1-888-848-3696.
The WorkforceGPS Team
Helping You Navigate to Success Today
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment & Training Administration
Unsubscribe and manage your WorkforceGPS subscriptions here.