2019 ANN Under 10 - April 2nd 5:30-6:30

Dear heroes of adult numeracy and high school equivalency math education!

For those of you who are planning on attending this year's COABE conference in New Orleans, I wanted to invite you to the 3rd annual ANN Under 10!

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 from 5:30pm-6:30pm in the Rhythms 1 room in the New Orleans Sheraton (across the street from the Marriott).

ANN Under 10 is an evening of short talks brought to you by the Adult Numeracy Network (ANN). ANN Under 10 provides a platform for practitioners to address the field of adult numeracy and HSE math education. Each presenter will give a 5-10 minute talk and offer a specific call to action to improve our practice!

This year we are proud to hear from Patricia Helmuth from NY, Abby Roza from MN, Christin Smith and Stefanny Chaisson, both from LA.

Even if you are not able to travel to COABE, you can still participate in ANN Under 10!

• We will live-tweet each talk on Twitter using the hashtag #ANNUnder10
  • We will post videos of the talks and continue the conversation on the ANN website. Check out the ANN Under 10 talks from 2017 and 2018 now on the Adult Numeracy Network website.

Please share this information to any friends and colleagues who might be interested. Here's a one-pager explaining the event that can be shared: ANN Under 10 2019 Flyer

yours in productive struggle,

Mark

Comments

I'm so glad you're sharing this!   I don't think I'll be able to get to NoLa for this (but I may be getting to more conferences in the very near future)  and I really want to hear what folks have to say.