I will be heading to Florida on Sunday - but for those who are able to attend, I am sharing all of the Science and Health Literacy related sessions. For those who are not able to attend, I will be sharing information learned from as many sessions as possible.
Sunday: Pre Session:
- P308 - Scientific Inquiry and the GED(r) Science Test. (Presenters: Bonnie Goonen andSusan Pittman)
- S213: Health Literacy for the Classroom - A Must-Have for Adult and English Learners: (Presenters: Julie McKinney and Greg Smith.)
- S216: Immigrants in Health Care: Imperatives for Workforce Development (Presenters: Marcia Hohn and Denzil Mohammed)
- S224: Science Projects for the Adult Education Classroom. (Presenter: Jeffrey Elmore)
- S314: It's All Magic Until It's Science: Explore the Brains of Adult Learners to Discover Their Learning Strengths and Weaknesses. (Presenter: Janet Zadina)
- S626 - Teaching Science Through Inquiry: Concepts in Evolution. (Presenter: Eric Appleton)
I hope I didn't miss any. :-)
See you in Florida.