The ACTE Excellence Awards recognize excellence and dedication within the field of career and technical education among ACTE members. Recipients of these awards are exceptional individuals who have contributed to the success of CTE through the quality of their work and their involvement in the CTE community. Candidates and winners are recognized at three levels: state, regional, and national.
- Administrator of the Year
- Post-secondary Teacher of the Year
- Career Guidance Award
- New Teacher of the Year
- Teacher Educator of the Year
- Carl Perkins Community Service Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Let's see some representation, and accolades, for adult educators!