CareerOneStop website redesigned
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration is pleased to announce the 2015 launch of the redesigned CareerOneStop website.
The redesigned CareerOneStop website offers streamlined access to key resources and tools for job seekers, businesses, veterans, students, workers with disabilities, older workers, workers with criminal convictions, and more. The site is fully mobile-ready—meaning it automatically adjusts to fit smartphone or tablet screens.
Check out the new CareerOneStop at www.CareerOneStop.org. Learn more from the What can CareerOneStop do for you? video or get started at one of the six main sections:
• Explore Careers—Get quick access to occupation details as well as information on self-assessments, career planning, and more
• Find Training—Find local training programs as well as information on training options, certifications, licenses, financial aid, and more
• Job Search—Using CareerOneStop’s newly enhanced Job Search, find job listings updated daily from US.jobs, America’s Job Exchange, CareerBuilder, and Indeed, along with tips on networking, resumes, interviews, and more
• Local Help—Use the American Job Center Finder and nearly a dozen additional tools to easily locate and find contact information for local workforce services across the United States
• The Toolkit—Find all of CareerOneStop’s online tools—more than three dozen in all
• Resources for—Use CareerOneStop’s targeted resources for veterans, businesses, people with criminal records, laid-off workers, career professionals, workers with disabilities, and others
You’ll find more information including brochures on CareerOneStop, Veterans ReEmployment, Business Center, and Web Services. You can access printable brochures and more materials—in English and Spanish—at www.CareerOneStop.org/Outreach.
Please contact CareerOneStop at info@CareerOneStop.org with any questions. We look forward to your feedback!