Beginning in January 2016, the Connecting Credentials Initiative is co-hosting several interactive webinars featuring credentialing innovations across the U.S. These webinars will increase viewer's understanding of credentials and promote further discussion to better connect different credential systems.
These webinars will focus on the five topics below:
- Developing common language to serve as the basis for a connected credentialing system;
- Using real-time data and technology to empower credential users and create continuous feedback mechanisms;
- Creating nimble end-to-end quality assurance processes to support portability and trust of credentials;
- Creating scalable employer engagement approaches to improve demand signals and increase relevance and currency of credentials; and,
- Creating flexible credentialing pathways leading to family-sustaining job to increase equity.
You can register for these free webinars, using the links below: