Career Pathways Community Members,
The Moving Pathways Forward initiative is releasing a series of four podcasts over the next several months, with experts in the career pathways field. The first podcast with Dr. Debra Bragg, Director of the Office of Community College Leadership at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign is currently available. Sit back and listen to this 13 minute podcast, lead by Abt Associates' Judith Alamprese, Director of Technical Assistance for Moving Pathways Forward. Below are some of the highlights you will learn about from this valuable conversation.
- What are the key activities in secondary education that have advanced career pathways in the past decade?
- What are the implications for adult educators interested in career pathways and curriculum development?
- How have career pathways evolved in career and technical education in terms of credential development and curriculum?
- What are best practice developments for providing career guidance in pathways programs?
- What are lessons learned about partnership development for developing robust career pathways?
- How can adult basic education professionals help advance the use of career pathways with learners?