You're Invited to the Webinar
Best Practices for Career Pathways and Credentials
January 10, 2014
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
States and local areas across Region 5 are developing Career Pathways models to better align education and training programs with employer needs. This webinar will highlight two of those models to provide specific “how-to” information for others interested in developing Career Pathways initiatives. Presentations will cover:
- The “Six Key Elements” critical to successful Career Pathways models
- The ideal state/local governmental structure to support Career Pathways models
- Key partnerships needed to fully implement Career Pathways
- Strategies for effectively engaging employers to inform training design & delivery
- How Career Pathways can integrate with and positively impact local workforce development systems
This webinar will include an interactive question and answer period. Attendees who are new to Career Pathways or those seeking more in-depth information are encouraged to review the Career Pathways Toolkit prior to the webinar:
Registration for this Webinar is limited and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please register today!
Instructions for registering
- Click here.
- Click the "Login Now" button and type in your email and password. Then click the “Reserve Seat Now” button. If you haven't updated your password within the past 90 days, you will be prompted to do so. If you do not have a Workforce3 One account yet, you must create and activate an account before you can register for the webinar. Click here to create your free account. Once you’ve created and subsequently activated your Workforce3 One account, please refer back to this email so that you may register for the free webinar.
- Once you have registered for the webinar event, you will receive an email with detailed instructions for accessing the webinar. We ask that you listen to the audio portion of the live webinar via Internet Telephony (through your computer speakers). You will also be supplied with a teleconference number and access code if you must join using a telephone. If possible, we encourage you to use Internet Telephony, as we are limited in the number of teleconference lines and the more people that use Internet Telephony, the more capacity we have for those that must join using a telephone. If anything changes and you no longer wish to attend, please go to your dashboard on https://www.workforce3one.org/ and remove your registration.
PLEASE NOTE: If multiple participants from the same location are joining the live event, we encourage you to join at one location. This will allow for a larger number of participants to attend.