You're Invited to the Event
Tools to Help Youth Find Jobs
This webinar will showcase tools that can help youth learn about and find jobs.
Do you work with youth who need help searching for and getting a job? Do you work with employers who say they’re willing to hire opportunity youth but there aren’t systems in place to make it happen easily? This webinar will feature a number of tools to help with these issues, including Stella, a new Shared Talent Platform Service that allows multiple companies to reach and hire Opportunity Youth (OY) candidates. CareerOneStop will also present GetMyFuture and additional CareerOneStop.org tools to help support young adults to conduct a successful job search.
Susan Hughes, National Director of Employer Partnerships, The Hire Opportunity Coalition
Josh Gitlitz, Director of Customer Success, Stella
Josh Steinmann, Chief Commercial Officer, Stella
Tricia Dahlman, Business Technology Manager, CareerOneStop, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Sara A Hastings, Unit Chief, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM-2:30 PM ET
Length: 1 hour 30 minutes
Registration for this event is limited and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis; please register today.
On the Day of Your Event, Remember:
- You can login to the event no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of your event.
- The audio will be broadcast through your computer speakers.
- Closed Captioning is provided for all WorkforceGPS virtual events.
- Once you have joined the event, if you need additional support, please ask the event facilitator.
- Attendees are registered on a first come, first served basis; there is no wait list. You may unregister from this event by clicking on your MyEvents page.
- Virtual events are recorded and archived on WorkforceGPS approximately about three business days after the event concludes; you may manage your events from your MyEvents Profile page.
- Virtual events are supported by all major browsers. Please make sure yours is up to date.
Please contact the WorkforceGPS Helpdesk at Support@WorkforceGPS.org or give us a call 1-888-848-3696.