Hello Program Management Colleagues,
This is a new discussion that could take place over the next few months, or longer. It's about programs' experiences so far with online pre/post testing. Has your program been doing this yet? If so:
1. What has been your experience, specifically what test(s) and what online proctoring arrangements have you used?
2. What have been the challenges?
3. Have you been able to meet the challenges, in doing online testing, in the cost of doing online testing, in addressing issues of students' bandwidth or Internet reliability, or others? If so, what is the challenge and how have you met it?
4. Have you discovered benefits of doing online testing that would encourage you to continue this as an option once in-person group testing can resume?
5. What other comments do you have about online adult basic skills or ESL/ESOL testing?
David J. Rosen, Moderator
LINCS CoP Integrating Technology group