Program Management Group Summary June 2020

Hello Program Management Colleague,

We have 1024 Members in this group, but very little participation. There were no substantive discussions in this group in June. Perhaps program and state level administrators were overwhelmed with responsibilities in delivering services remotely. It would be helpful to hear your perspective on this.

What are the issues you would like to discuss or see discussed in this group? What are the pressing questions that you would like to hear about from other program managers?

David J. Rosen, Moderator

LINCS CoP Program Management group

Comments

Hello Program Management group colleague,

In my last post I wrote, "What are the issues you would like to discuss or see discussed in the LINCS Program Management group? What are the pressing questions that you would like to hear about from other program managers?"

This is a time for us to take stock.  Perhaps this LINCS group could be more useful to you, but to better understand your needs, we need your help. Please let me/us know your thoughts in response to any or all of these questions below. You can email me privately if you wish at djrosen123@gmail.com

1. What discussion topics would engage and help you as a program administrator?

2. What are the issues, especially in the last few months, that you find particularly challenging and that you would like to hear how other program administrators are handling?

3. What have you learned the past few months, since March 2020 for example, that has surprised and perhaps excited you, and that makes you wonder how your program should change when in-person classes re-open?

4. What professional development, articles, books, or discussions here on LINCS have you found particularly helpful the last few months that you would like to recommend to other program managers?

5. What questions do you have as a program manager that you would like to add?

David J. Rosen, Moderator

LINCS CoP Program Management group