Disabilities and Equitable Outcomes
Welcome to the LINCS Disabilities in Adult Education Group.
The group is a community of practice for adult education practitioners, researchers, policy makers, and others to discuss the needs and concerns related to serving learners with disabilities in adult education.
Group members share information, research, expertise, and resources.
Topics discussed include:
- Causes and consequences of disabilities, including learning and physical disabilities and other impairments
- Serving individuals with barriers to employment including individuals with disabilities
- Teaching practices for equitable outcomes
- Legal issues related to serving adults with disabilities
- Classroom strategies, methods and materials
- Assistive technology
- Standardized testing
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.