How do I change my email address?
To change the email address associated with your account, please visit https://community.lincs.ed.gov/ and follow these steps:
- Click “Log in” and sign in with your current email address and password.
- Once you’re signed in, look for the button on the right-hand side of the page that says “Hello [YOUR NAME].”
- Click this button and a dropdown menu will appear. From there, click on “Account Settings.”
- After clicking “Account Settings,” you’ll be taken to your profile page. This is where your current email address is listed.
- From there, click “Change email address.”
- After clicking "Change email address," you'll need to sign in with your current username and password one more time to verify your account.
- At this point, you’ll be taken to the following screen where you can edit your personal details:
- Click "Save" to continue.
- You’ll see a confirmation message that says “This email address is unconfirmed. Please confirm it using the verification email sent to [your new email address]. Until you confirm it, all emails will continue to go to [your old email address].”
- Look in your email inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “LINCS Login - Email Verification”.
- You must click the one-time link within this email in order to confirm your email change. Until you click this link, the email address associated with your account has not been changed.
If you’re still having trouble logging in or resetting your account credentials, please email email@example.com.