How do I edit my profile and upload a profile picture?
Upload a Profile Photo
- Log into the LINCS Community and select the My LINCS tab at the top of the page and select the Complete Profile link:
- On the My account page you can upload a picture, delete or change your current photo.
- In the Picture section select the Choose file button.
- Browse your computer’s files for the picture you wish to upload, select it, and select Open.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Save button.
Your picture should now appear as your account picture.
In order to upload your image, when you select the Choose file button, you will be taken to a menu on your computer from which you can navigate to the location where you have stored the picture you plan to upload. If you have trouble finding your picture, it is recommended that you first save your picture to a location that will be easy for you to find (for example, your desktop).
Delete a Profile Photo
To delete the picture, go back to the Picture section and check Delete picture.
Again, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save.
Change Your Contact Settings
- Log into the LINCS Community and select the My LINCS tab at the top of the page and select the Account Settings link
- Scroll down to the section labeled Contact Feature
- Checking the box below Contact Feature for Personal contact form allows other members to contact you in the community via a personal contact form which keeps your email address hidden. The account default is to allow other members to contact you (have this box checked). If you uncheck this, other members cannot contact you.
Change Your Time Zone
- Set your Locale settings to your time zone. (When logged into the LINCS Community, the times you see throughout the community are automatically adjusted to the time zone you set here.)
- Select Save at the bottom of the page to save your changes.