How do I join or leave a group?
To join or leave a Group, please follow the steps below:
Log in to the LINCS Community and select the Groups tab at the top of the page.
Scroll down the list of groups and select the green Join button for to the appropriate group.
- You will be prompted with the text: Are you sure you want to join the group? Confirm by selecting Join.
- To leave a group you have joined, visit the Groups tab again and select the red Leave button next to the appropriate group.
Alternate path to leave a group:
- Sign in, then select My LINCS at the top of the page.
- Under the My Groups tab, you will see the list of groups that you have joined. You may choose the Leave button next to any group if you’d like to leave that group.
- Note that you can also use this page to change how often you receive emails about group activity! For more information about this, see https://community.lincs.ed.gov/help/how-do-i-change-my-email-notification-subscription-settings.