How do I reset my password?
If you’re a member of the LINCS Community, and you’ve forgotten your password, you can request a new password -- this is easy and involves a special link sent to your email.
If you’re a member who would like to change your current password, you can reset your password while logged in to the LINCS Community.
Requesting a new password
- Select "Log In/Register" at the top of the LINCS Community page: http://community.lincs.ed.gov/
- Select the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Enter your email address (the one you use to sign into your account) and select "Reset Password".
- Check your email inbox and look for an email titled “LINCS Login - Password Reset Notification”. Inside this email will be a link that will allow you to enter your account and reset your password. This link can only be used once. If you don’t see the email, please check your spam or junk mail folders.
- Click the link in this email to arrive at the Reset Your Password screen.
Enter a new password and re-enter your new password before selecting "Change Password". Be sure to follow the password rules! These are very specific.
Your password has been reset.
Return to the LINCS Community page: https://community.lincs.ed.gov/ and select "Log In/Register" at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and your new password to log in.
Resetting your password from within the LINCS Community
- Log in to the LINCS Community and select the My LINCS tab at the top of the page.
- Select the Password tab.
- Select the "Change Your Password" dropdown.
- Enter your new Password and enter it again in Confirm Your Password. Please read the password rules when setting your password — they are very specific.
- Select Save. Your password has now been changed.