Disabilities and Equitable Outcomes
Welcome to the LINCS Disabilities in Adult Education Group.
The group is a community of practice for adult education practitioners, researchers, policy makers, and others to discuss the needs and concerns related to serving learners with disabilities in adult education.
Group members share information, research, expertise, and resources.
Topics discussed include:
- Causes and consequences of disabilities, including learning and physical disabilities and other impairments
- Serving individuals with barriers to employment including individuals with disabilities
- Teaching practices for equitable outcomes
- Legal issues related to serving adults with disabilities
- Classroom strategies, methods and materials
- Assistive technology
- Standardized testing
Who's in the Disabilities and Equitable Outcomes Group?
Is your profile complete? This pie chart shows the professional roles of Disabilities and Equitable Outcomes group members who have completed their LINCS profiles. Complete your profile to make sure the chart includes you! All information in your profile will remain anonymous.