Welcome to the LINCS Integrating Technology and Learning Group.
The group is a community of practice for practitioners and others to explore issues related to integrating technology and digital literacy into adult literacy curriculum and instruction; share instructional strategies for teaching digital literacy skills as part of a contextualized curriculum; provide information and resources that can be used to inform practitioners about these issues and improve practice; and improve public policies related to digital literacy and the effective use of technologies for learning.
Topics discussed include:
- Digital literacy and inclusion
- Uses of technology in adult literacy teaching and staff development
- Effective use of technology, services, and delivery systems, including distance education, in a manner sufficient to improve performance
- Instructional strategies for teaching digital literacy skills as part of a contextualized curriculum
- Public policies related to digital literacy, distance education, and the effective use of technologies for learning
- Technology capacity and infrastructure
- 21st century digital literacy skills
- Technology tools and how they can be used in our practice
Who's in the Integrating Technology Group?
Is your profile complete? This pie chart shows the professional roles of Integrating Technology group members who have completed their LINCS profiles. Complete your profile to make sure the chart includes you! All information in your profile will remain anonymous.