[Join Us]: Today Starts Our Special Immigrant Integration Discussion!
Submitted by LINCS_Communications on September 28, 2015 - 11:26am
- 874 Views
- 0 Likes
Event Title: Strengthening and Transforming ESL Programs through Community Networks
Event Type: Online Discussion
Date(s): September 28-30, 2015
The discussion will begin with a brief orientation to the collective impact model.
Special guests will lead this three-day, online discussion exploring the initiative, providing examples from three distinct immigrant integration networks, and sharing ways ESL programs were strengthened or transformed by this approach.
These guests include:
- Lisa Agao (Fresno Adult School),
- Cheryl Hiester (Lancaster Literacy Council),
- Silja Kallenbach (World Education, Inc.),
- Andy Nash (World Education, Inc.),
- Karisa Tashjian (Rhode Island Family Literacy Initiative), and
- Madeleine Taylor (Network Impact).
Also, the discussion will include an exploration of documents, webinars, and etc. housed on the Networks for Integrating New Americans website.
Please visit the discussion thread, join the conversation, and share your own thoughts and comments.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The LINCS Community Team