TEAL: Register for Facilitated Online Courses!
Submitted by LINCS_Communications on January 8, 2018 - 12:16pm
The LINCS Professional Development Center is offering 16 virtually-facilitated, freely available courses in our Teaching Excellence in Adult Literacy (TEAL) series over the next several months. TEAL courses improve the quality of teaching in adult education by focusing on improving instructional strategies used in math and writing classrooms.
Each course is entirely online, but facilitated by a highly experienced LINCS Faciltator. You can register now for the courses – spaces are limited so don’t wait!
All courses are accessible to registrants through the LINCS Learning Portal. Each course is three weeks. Users should expect to spend 2 hours a week engaging with the course at any point during the week.
There is a math section and a writing section for each course. Register now!
- Strategy Instruction (Jan 15-Feb 2)
- Effective Lesson Planning (Feb 5 – Feb 26)
- Differentiated Instruction (Feb 26-March 19)
- Self-Regulated Learning (March 19 – April 9)
- Formative Assessment (April 9 – April 30)
- Universal Design for Learning (April 30 – May 21)
- Student-Centered Learning: Keys to Motivation and Persistence (May 21-June 11)
- Deeper Learning through Questioning (June 11 – July 2)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
-The LINCS Professional Development Center Team
Comments cannot be posted to Announcements.
If you have a question about this Announcement, please contact us directly.