“ESL DISTANCE LEARNING WITH MOBILE DEVICES - from the basics to the work place”

Hello Everybody,  During my presentation at the conference in Philadelphia I am going to discuss how to use Mobile devices to develop and run ESL classes in a Distance Learning program in both a formal and non-formal, community based  program. Also we will discuss how classes and instruction can be adapted to workplace and professional situations - career readiness. I see it as creating a network of adult education providers through Distance Learning/Moile devices. Below is a summary.

If you are using mobile devices now, or if you are interested in how a program based on mobile use can be developed in your program, company or school, please either post it here or contact me at pumarosa21@yahoo.com.

I am very interested in your input, and will prepare a report that includes examples of program models.

Thanks - and Please Join the Nonformal Adult Education group.

Paul Rogers

Summary

“ESL DISTANCE LEARNING WITH MOBILE DEVICES - from the basics to the work place”

The presentation will focus on how Mobile devices can be used effectively to provide students with 24/7 learning in an English as a Second or Foreign Language Distance Learning course.

Moreover the discussion will focus on workplace needs,  and we will explore how any company or workplace can develop its own courses or lessons for qualified applicants to study as part of an entrance position or promotion.

Participants will learn how to use PUMAROSA, Cell-Ed and other programs on mobile phones, plus Facebook, YouTube and WhatsApp, and how to adapt these programs to the workplace.
No prior knowledge or experience required.

http://philaliteracy.org/rfptechconference2016/