Need help navigating the LINCS Community or LINCS Courses? Check out our help resources below, or contact us.
Please note: the LINCS Community and LINCS Courses now use the same login system. Your login for LINCS Community will now work for both websites. If you're not sure of your LINCS Community login or password, you can reset your password at https://community.lincs.ed.gov/user/password.
- About the LINCS Community
- User Code of Conduct - View the policies all members must adhere to while participating in the LINCS Community.
- Community Guidelines for Participation - Learn how to optimize your participation in the LINCS Community.
- The LINCS Community Portal
Please select any of the following LINCS Community how-to guides to read answers to the following questions:
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I create a new account?
- How do I edit my profile and upload a profile picture?
- How do I join or leave a group?
- How do I change my email notifications settings?
- How do I create a new discussion or comment?
- How do I unsubscribe from notifications?
- How do I change my email address?
- The LINCS Courses
This site now uses the same login process as the LINCS Community and uses the username and password for your LINCS Community account. If you're not sure of your LINCS Community login or password, you can reset your password.