Philadelphia Literacy Alliance Conference Presentation

I am pleased to announce that I will be making a presentation at the May 13 conference on Technology and Adult Education sponsored by the Philadelphia Literacy Alliance.

The  Alliance consists of nearly 100 organizations that provide classes from both the Formal and Nonformal sectors of adult educators, and is a wonderful example of how we all could benefit from collaborative efforts.

Please take a minute to review their website.

http://philaliteracy.org/rfptechconference2016/

Comments

Paul, I can't wait to hear what you learn in this conference about how to address issues faced by nonformal programs everywhere. I deeply appreciate that you are sharing the information. Maybe others here will propose presentations as well. Why not?

Thanks for representing us at that conference! I hope that you really speak up. We are here applauding your efforts and helping in any way we can. I believe I speak for the group although members are not being vocal on issues. Hope that changes! Thanks! Leecy (leecy@reconnectioncompany.com)

Thanks, Leecy, the most exciting aspect of the conference is to see in action how groups from the formal, community college programs and the nonformal, community based programs  can all work together for a common goal. I am more than ever convinced that there are very valuable lessons here for all of us, especially in the rural areas.

I will keep you posted.

Paul

Paul, do keep us all posted.

I suspect that many members in this group are not posting concerns that address our issues. I hope that changes.

Let's hear from you who belong to this community. We need your voice. What issues challenge you? What concerns do you have? What practices can you recommend.

Please, contribute to the issues proposed her or add issues of your own. The invitation, no, the challenge, is there. What do you think? Leecy

Hi, Paul -

Congratulations on your proposal acceptance!  Can you tell us the topic you'll be presenting at the conference?

Thanks,

Mike Cruse

Career Pathways Moderator