Integrating Technology Lunch and LINCS Community Session at COABE 2018 Conference

Hello Integrating Technology Colleagues,

Members of the LINCS CoP Integrating Technology group often get together at annual COABE conferences. It's a great way to meet people with the same interests, see people face-to-face whose posts or comments you may have been reading, or to catch up with colleagues you may not have seen in a while. I've often organized (but not paid for) an Integrating Technology lunch in a modest conference hotel, or nearby, restaurant. If you're going to COABE 2018 in Phoenix, or you live or work in Arizona, and would be interested in joining us for lunch at 1:00 on Monday or Tuesday, March 26th or March 27th, please let me know ASAP. Email me at djrosen123@gmail.com. Tell me which days, Monday and/or Tuesday work for you. By the end of this week I will email you where we will meet for lunch.

At 3:45 on Monday, March 26th, several LINCS Moderators, including me, will be doing a presentation about the LINCS CoP  (Room CC 102 B). Even if you can't join us for lunch, or if you can, join us for this session. We'd love to hear your questions and comments.

David J. Rosen, Moderator

LINCS CoP Integrating Technology group