NEW: Let's Get to Know One Another!
Submitted by Leecy on March 22, 2019 - 5:32pm
- 168 Views
- 0 Likes
- 3 Comments
Greetings Friends, old and new and in between! I am so glad that you are part our Reading and Writing Community of Practice, a community of teachers, administrators, librarians, managers and other providers serving adults! I hope you are as anxious to know one another as I am to know you better!
In order for us to get to know each other better and to learn from one another more, please click on "Comment" at the bottom of this message, and enter the following information about yourself, no matter when you joined, long ago or recently. (Please review the list of introductions listed in the 2015-2018 Introductions Forum, also listed as a blue sticky below this thread."
Consider responding to any/all of the questions below, along with adding anything else you would like us to know about you in this learning circle.
- What is your interest in dialoguing about the topics listed in our R&W CoP?
- What benefits do you consider in joining this group?
- Tell us something about yourself that no one would suspect upon first meeting you?
- Ask one question of others in this group.
- Contribute on great resource for teaching adults learning to read and write, or teaching their kids to read and write better.
- What fears, if any, did you face on your journey learning to read and write?
- What questions do you have relating to participating in this community?
- What is your favorite section on LINCS?
- Anything else you want to add: a funny story, a complaint, a strength, an idea, a suggestion for the group, etc...!
If you want to reply to what someone else said, simply click on "Reply" at the bottom of their entry.
I'm laying out the red carpet! Leecy Wise, Moderator, R&W CoP, firstname.lastname@example.org