Reading and Writing
Welcome to the LINCS Reading and Writing Group.
The group is a community of practice for practitioners, advocates, researchers, learners, policymakers, and others who are interested in discussing reading and writing in the field of adult literacy.
Topics discussed include:
- Essential Components of reading instruction
- Serving individuals with a barrier to employment including those who have low levels of literacy skills
- Literacy skills, skill-building, and instructional strategies
- Using content standards in English Language Arts and Literacy instruction
- Family literacy
- Learning in context
- Best practices based on the most rigorous research available and appropriate
- How are You Testing and Teaching Alphabetics (Including Phonics) From a Distance?
21 Comments • 232 Views
- Taking an Asset Approach to Reading Instruction
4 Comments • 44 Views
- How Are You Testing and Teaching Alphabetics (Including Phonics) From a Distance?
0 Comments • 32 Views