Reading and Writing
Welcome to the LINCS Reading and Writing Group.
The group is a community of practice for practitioners, advocates, researchers, learners, policymakers, and others who are interested in discussing reading and writing in the field of adult literacy.
Topics discussed include:
- Essential Components of reading instruction
- Serving individuals with a barrier to employment including those who have low levels of literacy skills
- Literacy skills, skill-building, and instructional strategies
- Using content standards in English Language Arts and Literacy instruction
- Family literacy
- Learning in context
- Best practices based on the most rigorous research available and appropriate
|Discussion : Please Register for “Believe It or Not! Information Literacy and Adult Learners” with John Trerotola on February 24 at 3 PM ET||4||Feb 26, 2021|
|Event : Believe It or Not! Information Literacy and Adult Learners (Live Session)||0||Feb 15, 2021|
|Discussion : Real vs. Fake News||2||Feb 12, 2021|
|Discussion : National Book Fund to Give Away Free Educational Materials!||0||Feb 09, 2021|
|Discussion : Do Something New During Black History Month!||1||Feb 05, 2021|