Reading and Writing
Welcome to the LINCS Reading and Writing group.
The group is a community of practice for practitioners, advocates, researchers, learners, policymakers, and others who are interested in discussing reading and writing in the field of adult literacy.
Topics discussed include:
- Essential Components of reading instruction
- Serving individuals with a barrier to employment including those who have low levels of literacy skills
- Literacy skills, skill-building, and instructional strategies
- Using content standards in English Language Arts and Literacy instruction
- Family literacy
- Learning in context
- Best practices based on the most rigorous research available and appropriate
|Discussion : Career Awareness Writing Prompt Ideas||6||Sep 16, 2021|
|Discussion : LINCS Community Groups Adult Education and Family Literacy Week Round Robin!||1||Sep 15, 2021|
|Discussion : Writing about My Love Hate Relationship with Math||2||Sep 13, 2021|
|Discussion : 50 Creative Writing Prompts for Adults||1||Aug 31, 2021|
|Discussion : Join LINCS for a Live Event August 18 at 3 PM ET on Teaching Content Area Literacy Skills||3||Aug 31, 2021|
|Event : The Write Stuff: Writing in the Math Classroom (Live Session)||0||Aug 30, 2021|
- Career Awareness Writing Prompt Ideas
6 Comments • 82 Views
- Writing about My Love Hate Relationship with Math
2 Comments • 47 Views
- LINCS Community Groups Adult Education and Family Literacy Week Round Robin!
1 Comment • 93 Views