Welcome to the LINCS Financial Literacy Group.
The Financial Literacy Group is a community of practice for practitioners, advocates, researchers, learners, policymakers, and others to discuss instructional and programmatic best practices and issues related to teaching financial literacy for adults; share strategies, resources, and information for teaching financial literacy skills as part of a contextualized curriculum; and improve public policies related to financial literacy and adult education.
Topics discussed include:
- Effective financial literacy skills and practices individuals need in order to make informed and effective financial decisions
- Budgeting and planning for financing postsecondary education and training
- Instructional strategies
- Financial literacy tools and their use in teaching and staff development
Become more informed, get involved, and be inspired! Share your knowledge with the Financial Literacy Group and help advance our field of practice.
- Special Discussion: Incorporating Financial Literacy into Adult Education Programs (Feb. 3 - 14)
26 Comments • 23,192 Views
- Student Insurance Stories
1 Like • 0 Comments • 1 View
- Article: "For the first time, financial literacy will be required part of Washington's school curriculum"
1 Like • 0 Comments • 659 Views
- The Unbanking of America
1 Like • 0 Comments • 649 Views