4/28 ATLAS Spring 2023 ABE Virtual Conference (FREE) 9:00 am to 3:00 pm CT
- Financial Literacy for Adult Learners
- Engaging Employers: The Who, What and Why
- What Does ‘College Ready’ Math Look Like? (
- READING* Effective Strategies for Working with English-Speaking, Low-Literacy Adults
- Nuts and Bolts on Adult Career Pathways Credentials
- Teaching with Northstar Digital Literacy Educational Resources
- Tips for Teaching Writing
- PBIS* Please Don’t Do That…and Other Positive Behavioral Interventions in the ABE Classroom
- LAN Legislative Update
- EL* Math in Your ESL Class – Yes, Really!
- Moving Forward with Racial Equity: Updates on Racial Equity Activities in Minnesota Adult Education
- Teaching Essential Gmail Skills
- Solvers of All Your Problems–Volunteers!
- SSLOs and Course Design: Why the 30,000 Foot View is Key!
- EL* Panel: Pronunciation Instruction Tips for Literacy Level Classrooms
- PBIS* De-escalation Techniques for Student Behavior Problem
Register, log into Zoom, and Participate!
Check the ATLAS ABE Calendar for more events https://atlasabe.org/events/