Technology and Learning Colleagues,
I want to alert you to a terrific opportunity, but the deadline for applying is this Friday, May 13. These are paid, one-year positions in the cities listed below to address digital inclusion for adults in need of basic skills.
- Digital Inclusion Fellows will be employees of the local organization to which they have applied and they will carry out a project developed by their host organization and the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN). The specifics will vary based on local context, but all the projects will be dedicated to adult digital literacy. Either creating, expanding or spreading capacity for adult digital literacy training programs.
- The positions are paid. Most pay 35k + benefits, though in a couple of cities the salary is a little higher either to reflect cost of living or, in one case, because the City Host has a minimum salary they can pay.
- The positions are full time and last for one year.
If someone is interested, they should carefully read the "How to Apply" section of the individual position they are interested. In most cases the way to apply is to send an email with cover letter and resume in the body of an email (not attachments)
Learn more about the Digital Inclusion Fellowship, the available Fellow positions, and how to apply in the Community Call on Apr 28.
Kansas City, KC / MO
- Martha O’Bryan Center – (4/26/16 – Closed)
- Nashville Public Library – (5/5/16 – Closed)
Raleigh / Durham, NC
- Kramden Institute
- Triangle Literacy Council – (4/29/16 – Closed)
Salt Lake City, UT
San Antonio, TX
San Francisco, CA
For more information go here.
David J. Rosen
Moderator, Technology and Learning CoP