Welcome to the LINCS Evidence-based Professional Development Group.
The group is a community of practice for adult educators to discuss issues and evidence-based practices related to designing, implementing, and evaluating adult literacy professional development. As a network of those working or interested in staff development, the group shares fresh ideas and promising practices; provides professional development for professional developers based on needs or interests; and contributes the voice of the field in shaping policy initiatives.
- State capacity to establish or operate a high-quality professional development program
- Evidence-based practices related to designing, implementing, and evaluating adult literacy professional development either at a local program or through a high-quality professional development state program
- Teacher quality and effectiveness
- Professional development systems
- Approaches and methods
- Factors that influence the effectiveness of professional development
- Related policies
- Provision of professional development for eligible providers that meet the requirements set forth in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Delivering professional development through electronic means (e.g. online, virtual, blended experiences)
|Discussion : Meeting our students needs is our norm, not our innovation.||0||Nov 24, 2020|
|Discussion : What's the difference between orientation and onboarding?||0||Nov 21, 2020|
|Discussion : Discussion on Volunteer Literacy Organizations in Teaching and Learning CoP||0||Nov 16, 2020|
|Discussion : Understanding the need for digital literacy skills for teachers & learners||2||Nov 07, 2020|
|Discussion : Old Ideas - New Relevance||0||Nov 01, 2020|
- What's the difference between orientation and onboarding?
0 Comments • 19 Views
- Discussion on Volunteer Literacy Organizations in Teaching and Learning CoP
0 Comments • 11 Views
- Meeting our students needs is our norm, not our innovation.
0 Comments • 7 Views