Today is International Day of Persons with Disabilities. One in five working adults lives with a mental health condition. To start the conversation about mental illness in the workplace, Mental Health America created informational articles and gathered resources from the Job Accommodation Network (JAN) to share with your program staff:
- What Are Examples of Accommodations for Mental Health Conditions?
- How Can We Support an Employee Living with a Mental Illness?
- What Is a Return-To-Work Policy?
- Accommodation and Compliance: Mental Health Conditions
- JAN’s Workplace Accommodation Toolkit
Do you have other resources? Feel free to share them in the Disabilities and Equitable Outcomes Community!