During 2023, the Career Pathways and Postsecondary Transitions group will be hosting a Postsecondary Transitions Promising Practices Virtual Roadshow in the LINCS Community.
If you know of a promising practice that is occurring that is helping to increase the number of adult learners that transition to postsecondary education or training please complete this form to have it featured in the virtual roadshow.
The Postsecondary Transitions Promising Practices Virtual Roadshow will feature a new region each month. Please submit your promising practices no later than the month before the region is being featured. Below is the order of the regions and which states are in which regions:
- February 2023- Region I (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)
- March 2023- Region II (New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands)
- April 2023- Region III (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia)
- May 2023- Region IV (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee)
- June 2023- Region V (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin)
- July 2023- Region VI (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas)
- August 2023- Region VII (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska)
- September- Region VIII (Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming)
- October- Region IX (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands)
- November- Region X (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington)
If you have any questions or need additional information, you can email Chrissie at email@example.com.