Teaching and Learning
Susan Finn Miller
Topics discussed include:
- What is good teaching?
- Identifying and incorporating formative assessment during the learning process to allow for adjustments in teaching and learning activities
- Developing ways to include formative assessment to improve the quality of instruction and to help students reach their full potential Using assessments such as BEST, CASAS, TABE, Accuplacer, and high school equivalency exams, including the GED® and HiSET
- Using standards-based instruction
- Using state-adopted content standards to improve curriculum and instruction
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.
|Discussion : Student Writing: Problem-Solving during the Pandemic||0||Oct 26, 2020|
|Discussion : Evidence-based tips for online teaching||0||Oct 20, 2020|
|Discussion : What it means to care for students' cognitive development||4||Oct 20, 2020|
|Discussion : Creating posters, infographics, brochures, etc.||0||Oct 11, 2020|
|Discussion : Calling vs emailing or texting learners||0||Oct 05, 2020|
|Discussion : Is learning on Zoom the same as learning in person? Not for your brain!||1||Sep 30, 2020|
The most active items from the past 15 days.
- What it means to care for students' cognitive development
4 Comments • 90 Views
- Student Writing: Problem-Solving during the Pandemic
0 Comments • 21 Views
- Evidence-based tips for online teaching
0 Comments • 20 Views
The most liked items from the past 15 days.