Teaching and Learning
Welcome to the LINCS Community Teaching and Learning group!
The target audience for this group is practitioners, administrators, advocates, researchers, and policymakers. The focus of the group is to explore evidence-based practices, policies, and issues related to good teaching methods.
Topics discussed include:
- Identifying and incorporating formative assessment during the learning process to allow for adjustments in teaching and learning activities
- Developing ways to include formative assessment to improve the quality of instruction and to help students reach their full potential
- Using assessments such as BEST, CASAS, TABE, Accuplacer, and high school equivalency exams, including the GED® and HiSET
- Using standards-based instruction and state-adopted content standards to improve curriculum and instruction
To join the group, follow the steps below:
- Create a LINCS Account.
- Log in to LINCS with your account credentials, return to this page, and click on "Join Group" on the left menu.
- Select Daily or Immediate from the dropdown menu under "Subscription Type" on left menu to receive notifications and click the blue Update button to confirm.
Get started by exploring our Discussions, Bulletins, and Events pages (see left menu) and please introduce yourself to the group so we can get to know you better.
We look forward to your contributions to the group!
|Discussion : AEFL Week in the Classroom||1||Sep 18, 2023|
|Event : Meet the New Teaching and Learning Group Moderator!||3||Sep 11, 2023|
|Discussion : Using Podcasts in the Classroom||2||Aug 29, 2023|