Teaching and Learning
Susan Finn Miller
Topics discussed include:
- What is good teaching?
- Identifying and incorporating formative assessment during the learning process to allow for adjustments in teaching and learning activities
- Developing ways to include formative assessment to improve the quality of instruction and to help students reach their full potential Using assessments such as BEST, CASAS, TABE, Accuplacer, and high school equivalency exams, including the GED® and HiSET
- Using standards-based instruction
- Using state-adopted content standards to improve curriculum and instruction
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.
The most active items from the past 15 days.
- Discussion: Training & Managing Volunteers --Welcome, Kathy Houghton!
22 Comments • 331 Views
- Discussion on Training & Managing Volunteers during a Pandemic -- Week of Nov. 15
3 Comments • 46 Views
The most liked items from the past 15 days.