Teaching and Learning
Topics discussed include:
- What is good teaching?
- Identifying and incorporating formative assessment during the learning process to allow for adjustments in teaching and learning activities
- Developing ways to include formative assessment to improve the quality of instruction and to help students reach their full potential Using assessments such as BEST, CASAS, TABE, Accuplacer, and high school equivalency exams, including the GED® and HiSET
- Using standards-based instruction
- Using state-adopted content standards to improve curriculum and instruction
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.
|Discussion : It's (Usually) Tax Day!||2||Apr 15, 2021|
|Bulletin : Join the Reading & Writing event starting tomorrow!||2||Apr 15, 2021|
|Event : Unpacking and Transforming Our Biases in Adult Education (LIVE event) April 15 @ 12 ET||0||Apr 07, 2021|
|Discussion : Your Favorite Virtual Formative Assessments||10||Mar 30, 2021|
|Event : Culturally Responsive Teaching and Learning (LIVE event)||0||Mar 23, 2021|
The most active items from the past 15 days.
- Join the Reading & Writing event starting tomorrow!
2 Comments • 28 Views
- It's (Usually) Tax Day!
2 Comments • 15 Views
- Unpacking and Transforming Our Biases in Adult Education (LIVE event) April 15 @ 12 ET
0 Comments • 51 Views