Teaching and Learning
Topics discussed include:
- What is good teaching?
- Identifying and incorporating formative assessment during the learning process to allow for adjustments in teaching and learning activities
- Developing ways to include formative assessment to improve the quality of instruction and to help students reach their full potential Using assessments such as BEST, CASAS, TABE, Accuplacer, and high school equivalency exams, including the GED® and HiSET
- Using standards-based instruction
- Using state-adopted content standards to improve curriculum and instruction
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.
|Discussion : What is Adult Foundational Skills Education?||31||Jan 17, 2022|
|Discussion : CALL FOR SUGGESTIONS: What resources do you use to organize concepts for courses, curricula, or lesson plans?||0||Jan 14, 2022|
|Discussion : Public Library Partnership||5||Jan 14, 2022|
|Discussion : Teaching Evidence Based Reading Online Event January 11 3 PM ET||1||Jan 13, 2022|
|Event : Coffee Break: Integrating Workforce Skills into Lessons||0||Jan 13, 2022|
|Event : Meet the Teaching the Skills That Matter lessons! LIVE Zoom Event||0||Jan 05, 2022|
|Discussion : HiSET Information||9||Jan 03, 2022|
|Discussion : Discussion: Evidence-based Strategies to Address Learner Persistence -- Welcome, Mary Edith Leichliter!||27||Dec 29, 2021|
The most active items from the past 15 days.
- Public Library Partnership
5 Comments • 65 Views
- Teaching Evidence Based Reading Online Event January 11 3 PM ET
1 Comment • 22 Views
- Coffee Break: Integrating Workforce Skills into Lessons
0 Comments • 18 Views