Welcome to the LINCS Integrating Technology and Learning Group.
The group is a community of practice for practitioners and others to explore issues related to integrating technology and digital literacy into adult literacy curriculum and instruction; share instructional strategies for teaching digital literacy skills as part of a contextualized curriculum; provide information and resources that can be used to inform practitioners about these issues and improve practice; and improve public policies related to digital literacy and the effective use of technologies for learning.
Topics discussed include:
- Digital literacy and inclusion
- Uses of technology in adult literacy teaching and staff development
- Effective use of technology, services, and delivery systems, including distance education, in a manner sufficient to improve performance
- Instructional strategies for teaching digital literacy skills as part of a contextualized curriculum
- Public policies related to digital literacy, distance education, and the effective use of technologies for learning
- Technology capacity and infrastructure
- 21st century digital literacy skills
- Technology tools and how they can be used in our practice
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.