Welcome to the LINCS Integrating Technology and Learning Group.
The group is a community of practice for practitioners and others to explore issues related to integrating technology and digital literacy into adult literacy curriculum and instruction; share instructional strategies for teaching digital literacy skills as part of a contextualized curriculum; provide information and resources that can be used to inform practitioners about these issues and improve practice; and improve public policies related to digital literacy and the effective use of technologies for learning.
Topics discussed include:
- Digital literacy and inclusion
- Uses of technology in adult literacy teaching and staff development
- Effective use of technology, services, and delivery systems, including distance education, in a manner sufficient to improve performance
- Instructional strategies for teaching digital literacy skills as part of a contextualized curriculum
- Public policies related to digital literacy, distance education, and the effective use of technologies for learning
- Technology capacity and infrastructure
- 21st century digital literacy skills
- Technology tools and how they can be used in our practice
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.
Illinois Digital Learning Lab Five-day Panel Discussion begins Monday, May 18, 2020
107 Comments • 855 Views
Conversation with World Education on Tech Tools for the Employment Opportunity Gap
20 Comments • 995 Views
May 18 - 22: Integrating Technology discussion with members of the Illinois Digital Learning Lab professional development project
2 Comments • 947 Views
Working together to increase usability of Tier 2 vocabulary lessons
2 Likes • 299 Views • 2 Comments
Applying a racial equity lens to digital literacy: How workers of color are affected by digital skill gaps
1 Like • 677 Views • 1 Comment
New, free video-based app to help learners study for the GED Math test
1 Like • 83 Views • 1 Comment