Adult Education Behind & Beyond the Prison Walls: An Inmate/Student Perspective (Live Session)

-

Time: The session will take place live 5:30-6:30 PM (Est) February 24, 2021

Join us as we put on the glasses of an inmate/student behind the prison walls, and upon release, to discuss the challenges and barriers the exist in the adult educational setting.  Jeffrey Abramowitz will share his experiences in correctional education classrooms and in the community setting. Looking forward to an engaging and insightful discussion. 

Comments

Live Zoom Session

Wed, 02/24/2021 - 17:30 - Wed, 02/24/2021 - 18:30

Time: The session will take place live 5:30-6:30 PM (Est) February 24, 2021

Join us as we put on the glasses of an inmate/student behind the prison walls, and upon release, to discuss the challenges and barriers the exist in the adult educational setting.  Jeffrey Abramowitz will share his experiences in correctional education classrooms and in the community setting. Looking forward to an engaging and insightful discussion. 

Don't forget to register for this event at:

https://mahernet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJElfuChqTkjE9YtVycuZVR0Fn9QIavjtcta

Thank you to all those that attended last week's Coffee Break. Looking forward to continuing to share my journey and thoughts on how we can improve our correctional and reentry educational systems. More importantly, I am really looking forward learning from all of the wonderful educators and administrators working in the field. Please let me know if there are any topics you need some support addressing or discussing. Thanks again. Jeff A