Correctional and Reentry Education
Welcome to the LINCS Correctional and Reentry Education group.
The group is a community of practice for corrections educators who work in prisons, jails, and juvenile settings to explore issues related to teaching incarcerated adults, including research and evidence-based practices, policies, and related resources.
Topics discussed include:
- Educational interventions that help incarcerated adults obtain the skills needed to get and keep a job, acquire a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Transition to postsecondary education or training
- Evidence-based practices that reduce recidivism, facilitate reentry, and improve public safety
- Serving individuals with barriers to employment including individuals who are ex-offenders
- Other issues related to teaching incarcerated adults and juveniles, including research and evidence-based practices, policies, and related resources
|Bulletin : Reentry Education Tool Kit has moved!||0||Oct 12, 2021|
|Discussion : COVID Behind & Beyond Our Prison Walls||0||Oct 08, 2021|
|Event : Disability Awareness Behind & Beyond the Prison Walls||0||Oct 05, 2021|
|Bulletin : CFPB releases Focus on Reentry: Criminal Justice revised financial empowerment guide for justice-involved individuals||1||Sep 30, 2021|