Correctional and Reentry Education
Welcome to the LINCS Correctional and Reentry Education group.
The group is a community of practice for corrections educators who work in prisons, jails, and juvenile settings to explore issues related to teaching incarcerated adults, including research and evidence-based practices, policies, and related resources.
Topics discussed include:
- Educational interventions that help incarcerated adults obtain the skills needed to get and keep a job, acquire a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Transition to postsecondary education or training
- Evidence-based practices that reduce recidivism, facilitate reentry, and improve public safety
- Serving individuals with barriers to employment including individuals who are ex-offenders
- Other issues related to teaching incarcerated adults and juveniles, including research and evidence-based practices, policies, and related resources
|Discussion : Math Resources||0||Sep 10, 2021|
|Event : Bringing Families Together Through Literacy||0||Sep 09, 2021|
|Discussion : 18 Holes of Golf - LINCS Course - 1st Hole||25||Sep 02, 2021|
|Event : Exploring the Awesomeness of LINCS for Corrections & Reentry Education||1||Aug 27, 2021|
|Bulletin : CFPB releases Focus on Reentry: Criminal Justice revised financial empowerment guide for justice-involved individuals||0||Aug 22, 2021|