Math and Numeracy
Welcome to the LINCS Math and Numeracy group.
The group is a community of practice where practitioners, advocates, researchers, learners, policymakers, and others discuss mathematics and numeracy issues in adult education, including research and evidence-based practices, instructional strategies, and resources.
Topics discussed include:
- Motivation and math
- Math skills for GED completion and transitions to postsecondary and workplace settings
- Common math and numeracy instructional issues
- Using content standards in math and numeracy instruction
- Technology in math education
- Math instruction, strategies, and skills necessary for college and career
- Financial education and financial literacy
- Learning in context
- Best practices based on the most rigorous research available and appropriate
|Discussion : COABE 2021||3||Mar 26, 2021|
|Event : Diversity and Inclusion in the Adult Mathematics Classroom (LIVE Session)||0||Mar 22, 2021|