Math and Numeracy
Welcome to the LINCS Math and Numeracy Group.
The group is a community of practice where practitioners, advocates, researchers, learners, policymakers, and others discuss mathematics and numeracy issues in adult education, including research and evidence-based practices, instructional strategies, and resources.
Topics discussed include:
- Motivation and math
- Math skills for GED completion and transitions to postsecondary and workplace settings
- Common math and numeracy instructional issues
- Using content standards in math and numeracy instruction
- Technology in math education
- Math instruction, strategies, and skills necessary for college and career
- Financial education and financial literacy
- Learning in context
- Best practices based on the most rigorous research available and appropriate
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.
Using Relevant Data to Teach Percentage, Pie and Bar Graphs
1 Like • 83 Views