Reading and Writing
Welcome to the LINCS Reading and Writing Group.
The group is a community of practice for practitioners, advocates, researchers, learners, policymakers, and others who are interested in discussing reading and writing in the field of adult literacy.
Topics discussed include:
- Essential Components of reading instruction
- Serving individuals with a barrier to employment including those who have low levels of literacy skills
- Literacy skills, skill-building, and instructional strategies
- Using content standards in English Language Arts and Literacy instruction
- Family literacy
- Learning in context
- Best practices based on the most rigorous research available and appropriate
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.
Welcome, Kate Brandt! Discussion on Integrating Reading & Writing using Social Studies Content
20 Comments • 388 Views
3 Comments • 128 Views
Digital Skills Library survey—How can we make this as useful as possible?
2 Comments • 160 Views