Reading and Writing
Welcome to the LINCS Reading and Writing Group.
The group is a community of practice for practitioners, advocates, researchers, learners, policymakers, and others who are interested in discussing reading and writing in the field of adult literacy.
Topics discussed include:
- Essential Components of reading instruction
- Serving individuals with a barrier to employment including those who have low levels of literacy skills
- Literacy skills, skill-building, and instructional strategies
- Using content standards in English Language Arts and Literacy instruction
- Family literacy
- Learning in context
- Best practices based on the most rigorous research available and appropriate
Here are the 25 most recent posts in this group.
Our role as adult educators during the immigration 'crisis'
4 Comments • 219 Views
Does research evidence affect policy and practice?
2 Comments • 117 Views
Strengthening Research and Practice in Reading and Writing
1 Comment • 105 Views