Career Pathways and Postsecondary Transitions
Welcome to the LINCS Community Career Pathways and Postsecondary Transitions group!
The target audience for this group includes adult education practitioners, employers, researchers, and policymakers in the adult education, postsecondary education, and workforce development fields. The focus of the group is to explore instructional and programmatic best practices, policies, and issues in providing career pathways services, as well as methods and approaches for supporting adult learners transitioning to postsecondary education and training, including bridge programs, apprenticeships, and postsecondary degree programs.
Topics discussed include:
- Exploring workforce preparation activities, work readiness skills, and postsecondary success and completion
- Designing Integrated Education and Training (IET) programs with strategic partnerships
- Coordinating education, training, flexible wrap-around services, and social service resources for adult learners
- Integrating contextual instruction, dual and concurrent enrollment, academic and career counseling, and stackable industry-recognized credentials into adult education programming
To join the group, follow the steps below:
- Create a LINCS Account.
- Log in to LINCS with your account credentials, return to this page, and click on "Join Group" on the left menu.
- Select Daily or Immediate from the dropdown menu under "Subscription Type" on left menu to receive notifications and click the blue Update button to confirm.
Get started by exploring our Discussions, Bulletins, and Events pages (see left menu) and please introduce yourself to the group so we can get to know you better.
We look forward to your contributions to the group!
|Event : Exploring Workforce Preparation Using the Pennsylvania Foundation Skills||0||Sep 11, 2023|
|Bulletin : Health Literacy Month is Just Around the Corner||0||Sep 11, 2023|
|Discussion : Ways to Celebrate National Workforce Development Month (September 2023)||0||Sep 07, 2023|
|Discussion : In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Create Accessible Assets||0||Aug 31, 2023|