English Language Acquisition
Welcome to the LINCS Adult English Language Learners Group.
The group is a community of practice for educators to discuss issues relevant to providing research- and evidence-based educational services to adult English language learners; share information and resources that can be used to inform practitioners about these issues and improve practice; and enrich and improve public policies related to adult English language learners.
Topics discussed include:
- English language acquisition activities
- Integrated English literacy and civics education
- Instructional practices
- Program design
- Serving individuals with barriers to employment including individuals who are English language learners and individuals who are facing substantial cultural barriers
- Option for Screen Sharing on Zoom
7 Comments • 137 Views
- Seeking resources for teaching about redlining
1 Comment • 23 Views
- Preparing English language learners for the new U.S. Citizenship test
0 Comments • 26 Views