English Language Acquisition
Welcome to the LINCS Adult English Language Learners Group.
The group is a community of practice for educators to discuss issues relevant to providing research- and evidence-based educational services to adult English language learners; share information and resources that can be used to inform practitioners about these issues and improve practice; and enrich and improve public policies related to adult English language learners.
Topics discussed include:
- English language acquisition activities
- Integrated English literacy and civics education
- Instructional practices
- Program design
- Serving individuals with barriers to employment including individuals who are English language learners and individuals who are facing substantial cultural barriers
- WhatsApp as a classroom for Online ESL for Adults
2 Comments • 57 Views
- online TOEFL resources?
2 Comments • 42 Views
- Learning pronunciation to improve speaking, listening and reading
1 Comment • 65 Views