English Language Acquisition
Welcome to the LINCS Community English Language Acquisition group!
The target audience for this group includes adult education practitioners, administrators, and policymakers. The focus of the group is to explore evidence-based educational services for literate and emergent literate adult English learners, share information and resources to inform practice, and enrich and improve public policy.
Topics discussed include:
- Incorporating evidence-based instructional practices, English language acquisition activities, and effective program design
- Serving English learners with barriers to employment who may be facing substantial cultural barriers
To join the group, follow the steps below:
- Create a LINCS Account.
- Log in to LINCS with your account credentials, return to this page, and click on "Join Group" on the left menu.
- Select Daily or Immediate from the dropdown menu under "Subscription Type" on left menu to receive notifications and click the blue Update button to confirm.
Get started by exploring our Discussions, Bulletins, and Events pages (see left menu) and please introduce yourself to the group so we can get to know you better.
We look forward to your contributions to the group!
|Discussion : Reading Instruction for Adult English Learners||0||Nov 26, 2023|
|Discussion : Highly-skilled Immigrants: Successes and Challenges||0||Nov 20, 2023|
|Event : Internationally-Trained Professionals: Workforce Challenges & Innovative Solutions for Integration||0||Nov 20, 2023|
|Discussion : Supporting Learners to Transition to ABE and Beyond||1||Nov 17, 2023|
|Discussion : Thanksgiving Season-- Lesson Plan on Gratitude||2||Nov 16, 2023|
|Discussion : English for Nursing Assistants||118||Nov 06, 2023|
|Discussion : Resources for Teaching Pronunciation||0||Nov 06, 2023|
|Discussion : Veteran's Day Resources and a Coffee Break||0||Oct 31, 2023|
- Thanksgiving Season-- Lesson Plan on Gratitude
2 Comments • 64 Views
- Highly-skilled Immigrants: Successes and Challenges
0 Comments • 48 Views